Sunday 2 January 2011

New Year

So, it's a new year. It's over 10 months since I have this blog. Didn't had too much time for the regular updates lately and didn't even watch too much football. Need to catch up with Everton matches.

Hopefully some of the football players I miss are going to be back. Buffon should be ready to play again soon, and I hope the same will be with Quim. I also hope that 2011 is going to be a year when Ricardo finally changes his club! He doesn't have too much of the choice actually, his contract is going to expire in June.

The Men Handball World Chapionship in Sweden is going to begin at 13th of January and of course I'm going to follow the Polish team. What's more they are going to play at a small tournament in my city in the next week, which is going to be a part of their preparation and I hope that I will finally watch my national team live :)
blog comments powered by Disqus