Sunday 5 June 2011

Postgame interview with Eduardo - 'We deserved more than one goal'



An interview with Eduardo after Portugal - Norway game.

"Taking into consideration how offensive had been playing I think we deserved more than one goal, but I'm happy with the victory. When the clean sheet is kept, we are more close to a victory and the team gets confidence. We showed it today. We had good defense and the attack created many situations to score. We had known that they were good when it come to set pieces. Fortunately we scored the goal we had needed. The result is fair. We could have scored more, but the victory was the most important."

Are you satisfied with your individual performance?

"It was the most important to win. When we didn't lost goals and fulfilled our work well, it was obvious we were satisfied and happy."

What about your future in Genoa? Are going to stay in the club?

"Yes, I still have two more years of the contract. I think I'm not going to move on earlier. But you never know if something doesn't change when it comes to professional terms. I feel good here, people treat me good, I hope to repay".


Source: Maisfutebol.
blog comments powered by Disqus