Tuesday 26 June 2012

Before Spain - Portugal game - an interview with Iker Casillas



Watch the interview with Iker Casillas, who recalls the most recent match Spain played against Portugal. Back then they lost 4-0.

Cristiano is a fantastic player and my colleague, but now I support my teammates. Now we have a great time. With Torres, Fabregas... They also are great, every day.

Q: Do you fear anything in Portugal?

Everything. They have great team, the great player, they are in the semi-final of Euro. Two years ago we beat them in the round of 8 game on the World Cup. But some time later, in the same year, they defeated us 4-0 in Portugal. I think we are going to see a beautiful game.



I think Casillas is going to be the strong side of his team. I hope Rui Patrício to be the same for Portugal.
blog comments powered by Disqus