Tuesday 29 June 2010

The real test is ahead...



It's only 30 minutes till the beginning of the match with Spain. Be or not to be for Portugal. I see all weaknesses of Selecção. Although the defense is good, they have problems with scoring. It's not as strong team as it used to be at the previous World Cup I think.

Do they have a chance to stand against Spain? Spain is not invincible... Switzerland showed that, as well as US at the Confederation Cup.

What's the possible result? A draw, an overtime and then penalties? If it come to penalties will Eduardo and Casillas manage to make a save?

Or it's going to be decided in regular time?

I don't know. I like both teams. I like both goalkeepers. But in this match I give my full support to Portugal.

Força Portugal!
blog comments powered by Disqus